[at-l] In dreams we walk

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 08:54:45 CST 2009

Since you brought it up, I posted this a week ago on Whiteblaze:

" Where's Matthewski? I was trying to find out in a dream I had recently.

I was hiking barefoot uphill, through a pine forest, on some blacktop that was the A.T. and couldn't find the boy.
(Supposedly I was on the A.T.; it was a dream, after all)

At one point, the A.T. was routed through a linear shopping center.

Then, it went through some corridors (and staircases) with double blazes indicating each of many turns.

It was also running down the median strip of some highway for a while.

After that, I wound up in a 7 story conical shelter with outfitters and vendors on the lower level...but no Matthewski .

Where is that boy...and what the HELL is a dream like that supposed to mean?! "

I only edited that very slightly...

-"Camo"