[at-l] Exhausted Thermarest

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon Mar 9 12:23:18 CDT 2009

My nice, cushy thermarest is dying a slow death.? I can't find the leak, but no matter how fat it is at 9:30 p.m., it's pretty much flat by 6:00 a.m.?

A friend has a Big Agnes that she loves, but every time she turns over, I can hear that mattress across a pretty large campsite, so I know I want?a mattress?that's not so noisy.? At age 62, comfort is as much a consideration as weight (well, almost).? It needs to be full length and a reasonably large width.? Also, the mattress will probably get more nights car camping (at least 15-20/year as oppossed to backpacking (3-7 nights a year).? Does anyone have any other suggestions before I go get another thermarest?

Thanks,
Joan