[at-l] In dreams we walk

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 13:00:46 CDT 2009

> Seriously, I'd be surprised if you don't learn to hate the shelters.  But
YMMV.

I hate 'em, but sometimes use 'em anyway!

> I'm worried because I'm not having Trail Dreams. My starting date is 4
weeks from yesterday.

You are now in what we cal the *Worrying Phase*. This too shall pass.

Don't be stressing this. Soon enough, you'll know whether you are an LD
hiker or not. Nothing you have done in the past will change what you are
going to be then. Worrying will just make you tireder before you get there.

And don't forget your rock. Make it UL.