[at-l] Issues of Appalachia available

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:13:51 CDT 2009

If anyone wants the following issues of APPALACHIA let me know:
Issue #192 (June 1991) through Issue #220 (Summer/Fall [June] 2005)
Issue #222 (Summer/Fall [June] 2006) through Issue #227
(Winter/Spring [Dec.] 2009)

You pay postage--which I believe would be $8.18 via Media Mail.

Appalachia is America’s longest-running mountaineering and conservation
journal, published by the AMC since 1876....published two times per year,
offers personal adventure narratives, in-depth coverage of conservation and
research issues, poetry, mountaineering news, book reviews and regional
accident reports.

First one to reply gets them.

~~ eArThworm

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com