[at-l] Birthdays, was Re: Handy(Wo)Man Question

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 08:57:21 CDT 2009

Well, young 'un,

You beat Felix to it this year. And that's alot of beating!
;-)

The B-Day is Thursday.
"Double Nickles," as David Hahn, a quiet lister, reminded me.

If the Old-Timer's Disease takes me before the first day of spring, don't
forget to wish him a Happy B too!

And I take great comfort from the fact that by May you'll be just as old as
me.
;-))