[at-l] Fw: Soft Tissue is Rough on Forests

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 13:51:19 CDT 2009

Magazines?   That shiny paper is not too absorbent.    Are you recommending
from experience?

In a message dated 2009-03-11 13:43:56 Eastern Daylight Time,
mathews at uga.edu writes:

Gee, we  are also forgetting that old standby...corn cobs.  We cannot use
the  Sears catalogs anymore 'cause they quit them.  I vote for having the
Victoria Secrets catalog in there.....but not for that purpose. We could
use any of the news magazines though....   ;-)

Mainframe

Ryan Crawford wrote:
> Gee, I wonder how  much pollution(from the recycling process) and how many
> trees we  would save if we just each learnt to use leaves instead of buying
> all  that TP/recycled TP.  It would save you money as well.  Why help the
> rich get richer when you can save money and just use  leaves.
>
> MEANT 2B

at-l mailing  list
at-l at backcountry.net