[at-l] Fw: Soft Tissue is Rough on Forests

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 15:55:18 CDT 2009

curious:

incidence/prevalence infectious diseases vs incidence/prevalence wiping
practices ?

anybody have these stats?

all's I know is the discipline of epidemiology got started from asking such
questions and I would suspect there's a public health consequence to the
wiping practices prevalent in any given area . . . down to the size of
the local restaurant and bar . . .

Articles that ignore public health consequences in this arena do not tell
the complete story, imho . . .

jest say'n . . .