[at-l] "Appalachian Pages" // ALDHA Companion

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Wed Mar 11 18:31:30 CDT 2009

In a message dated 3/11/2009 11:34:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cutter78 at gmail.com writes:

I just  discovered Appalachian Pages a couple days ago when a friend showed
me a copy.  It's very much like the ALDHA Companion, with only minimal trail
information.  It's reasonably compact, but I'm not seeing how it replaces or
improves upon  the Companion.

Cutter
_http://twitter.com/cutter_ (http://twitter.com/cutter)

It only replaces the companion if that's what you used in the first place.
It's just another source for info, take it or leave  it.