[at-l] Celebs

Ryan Crawford m2b1 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 12 19:15:02 CDT 2009

Okay this brings up an interesting question.  Where does Nora Roberts live?
Somewhere around tri-cities area.  When I thru-hike Chops a fellow
thru-hiker around 60ish knew someone that lived around Johnson City appro.
We went and spent the night at her house.  She was a romance novelist but I
can't remember for sure if her pen name was Nora Roberts or not.  For years
I have thought that it was.  Does anyone know what she looks like.  I think
I have a photo or two of the woman in question in my collection.

MEANT 2B