[at-l] Celebs along the AT

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 19:52:10 CDT 2009

I know him, the question is does he know me and if he does would he admit it?  We did hike around a piece of property we were trying to save.  Ted Turner Jr (Mouth of the south is his dad) was with us.  He bought the property to preserve. It was the first time I was in the local paper :>))

Years ago I was flying milatary stand by.  They put me in first class.  Sitting next to me was Mick Jagger.  He slept, I read.  I was on my way to hike around southeast asia, does that count?

Clyde