[at-l] Ford

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 11:22:28 CDT 2009

--- On Thu, 3/19/09, rcli4 at comcast.net <rcli4 at comcast.net> wrote:

> My Ford stock is up to 2.62.  Doubters beware.
>
> Clyde

The April09 $3.00 call is going for 15¢ right now. Sell it right now, as on Monday, F will be running back at $2.10.

(I will watch the intraday movement, and sell the April09 $3.00 call on my AMD, which is running a good 31¢ right now. This is the best movement I've seen in two months. Nope -- make that FOUR months. But AMD will be down to $2.25 next week, whilst that 31¢ whistles in my account.)

15¢ in one month, Clyde -- tha's a quick 5.7% in one month, ~60% annual. Come on, Dude!