[at-l] Spring birds

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:23:19 CDT 2009

I love hearing the Red Winged Blackbirds in the spring. I was out in the
yard raking last week when I heard one for the first time this year. For a
brief moment I was a ten year old walking to school again along the country
road to our one room schoolhouse, Pinkney #9. And before anyone asks, yes it
really was uphill both ways. There was a very large hill between our house
and the school. It was a nice mile and a half walk on a spring day with
Blackbirds singing though.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/