[at-l] bandedanners Re: wet shoes

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 10:34:29 CDT 2009

there you go being too smart again! I'm dumb enough not to know
better. Therefore, I use a WalMart camp towel, cut in half, as a .92
oz wipe-the-sweat-and-dry-the-hair towel extrordinaire. Rinse it,
wring it, use it again. You want microbe soup? I use two bandanas in
my cook pot, a clean and a dirty. The dirty one could probably be in a
Mucinex commercial after a few days on the trail. No worries, though.
The heat of cooking could probably even kill morning breath, which
I've heard you eggheads doin't even get in the first place!