[at-l] Signs of Spring

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 13:59:45 CDT 2009

My asparagus is up, down here in southern Piedmont NC.
Had the first few spears in our Sunday breakfast omelet, with new spinach;
eggs came from the neighbor's chickens.

And the strawberries are blooming.The peaches are about bloomed out.
The leeks went in yesterday.
;-)

Being a landowner has it trials  there's always something to fix or prune.
But it has it's rewards too.
It's all good.

Message: 1