[at-l] Marmot Precip

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 12:44:12 CDT 2009

Ohhhhh.... that makes sense. I was wearing it while doing some brushwork. That must be it, it's the inner forearms of both sleeves and part of the chest area -- where I must have carried branches. I didn't know abrasion would hurt it. Anyway, it does seem to be waterproof in those areas now anyway, so, like you said, I won't sweat it. I did re-treat just the jacket yesterday and that improved it. Anyway, it works.

Thanks!

Macgyver

From: Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net

Those might be areas that have been a little abraded.

If it's waterproof, I wouldn't sweat the non-beading.