[at-l] BSH related, 62-mile dayhike in 2008

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Mon Mar 23 17:44:30 CDT 2009

" I think Camo may have been referring to this walk as an example of modern long-distance walking . "

That is correct, I did mention the C & O Canal Towpath as a place to accomplish such a hike. Of course, being essentially level ground, it makes for a much easier way to go such a distance...but the last few miles of the hike you referenced do include a portion of the A.T.
-"Camo"