[at-l] Missed by a day...

Teresa French WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 28 08:10:27 CDT 2009

Yeah, snow was AWESOME!  Until it started to melt and we walked up mountains like snails in a well...
http://www.trailjournals.com/photos.cfm?id=35054

Looking back, I don't remember the bad stuff as much as I remember the good stuff.  That's a good thing, right?  (That makes me want to do it again... IS that a good thing?)
Happy hiking!
:-)
Wench

Will you help me fight cancer?  Relay for Life Auburndale, FL.  April 24-25, 2009.  Donations accepted here:  http://main.acsevents.org/goto/TeresaFrench