[at-l] privy roofs in the south

KGJ jplynch at crosslink.net
Sat Mar 28 13:01:50 CDT 2009

"......I  recently installed my own privy in the woods behind my house...no
roof...no wall...no worries...".  Pretty inexpensive too!  Did it pass code?

Without enough wilderness America will change.
Democracy, with its myriad personalities and increasing
sophistication, must be fibred and vitalized by the regular
contact with outdoor growths -- animals, trees, sun warmth,
and free skies -- or it will dwindle and pale.
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson