[at-l] earth hour

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sun Mar 29 13:39:27 CDT 2009

> On Mar 29, 2009, at 1:55 PM, rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:
>

>> Did you turn out your lights for an hour last night.  I mean an hour
>> that they would normally be on?  If you didn't you have to plant a
>> tree as penance.

Heck, I didn't even know I was supposed to. I read on eArThworm's
Facebook that she was 'watching Earth Hour' and thought it was a movie,
or some PBS special!!  But, I DID plant 7 hemlock trees on Friday. (I
wish I'd known about that whole 'turn your lights off' thing,
though...I'd have done it. I may have anyway...)