[at-l] at homeless

Martha Federle gypsy97 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:47:57 CDT 2009

I think this sounds like one of those rumors that no one can provide true
evidence of.  Personally I don't believe it, whether or not it was posted on
the PCT list, and now the AT-L.
gypsy

From: Pat <krozby at zoominternet.net>
Subject: [at-l] AT homeless

I think it would be a good idea to click on Trail Journals and see the
newest thread posted today..... It seems that some cities close to the
AT are suppling the homeless with packs and sleeping bags AND
transporting them to trail towns.....................
I can see it now , soon the illegals will also be fully equipped with
packs and maps and will get to Canada before the class of 09
If this is a true story it behooves watching this.....

Hey this was posted on the pct-l, since it has to do with the AT has
anyone here ever heard of such a thing.

Pat