[at-l] too much time?

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Tue Mar 31 17:06:42 CDT 2009

Hey,

I've already applied to be the concessionaire for food and facilities
for the AT from Springer to the Mason-Dixon line. Would you just not
love to come into a shelter/campground at the end of a tough hard hike
and be able to get a hot meal and of course adult beverages?  What could
be a better hiking experience. Just think of all the new participants
you would see and just love to be sharing a shelter spot, for a fee of
course.

Ahhh. thank goodness for a crisis to milk! ;-)
Mainframe