[at-l] OT: Need road trip planning help

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Fri May 1 19:58:33 CDT 2009

Well this is probably not what you were going for but since you'll be
spending a lot of time in a car or something like a car... I alway have
a long wooden back scratcher; a couple of those elastic resistance bands
in the vehicle to get a little exercise at stops; a sponge ball or two
to squeeze while I'm driving; and a subscription to Sirius Radio.  But
that's just me.

Steve