[at-l] OT: Need road trip planning help

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:43:56 CDT 2009

"Where to buy???" (warning triangles) if you need them quickly, any
truckstop (perhaps rather pricey). If time is not of the essence: many
sources online at wildly varied prices. http://www.northerntool.com
has three for $20 or a single flashing one for $15...not sure how much
shipping is or how they are to do biz with, but they have nice pics of
stuff.
re: Whistles: unless you carry one around your neck or in a habitually
worn fannypack, having a nice, bright orange one velcroed to the
dashboard will make it more likely that you'll take it with you on an
impromptu hike/short jaunt.
re: Passport...Texas may secede
re: Monied, Genial, Poet...i think that there are perhaps several
thousand folks out there who would generally fit these
criteria...finding a sober and trustworthy Poet may be a stickler
re: Kite....kites are hardly trivial, but pursuit is often involved
"[will depend on AAA]"....you are indeed a brave and adventurous soul :)
Best wishes on the book search :)))