[at-l] "Where's Clyde?"

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sun May 3 21:58:05 CDT 2009

Looks like the winner was the black-and-blue burger at Wylie's on the
square.

David Addleton sent me a picture as evidence that Clyde was actually in
Georgia.
;-)

Gee. It was Labor day 2001 when we all first met on Pittsburgh's "Stop
Smoking" hike ... and herstory was made... almost eight years ago???
Is time speeding up, or is it just me?

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book