[at-l] OT: Need road trip planning help

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Mon May 4 09:47:33 CDT 2009

If you go with Stitches suggestion below, you can buy the screen and cut it to generously fit around your vehicle windows.  Buy a roll of magnetic tape from an office supply store and cut it into suitable lengths.  This way the magnet holding down the screen is a narrow strip--much easier to work with on a car than a real magnet.  This is what I use when car camping in my minivan.

YMMV,
Joan

And one new suggestion...
It was often more comfortable to sit in my car in the evenings at
ampgrounds than in my tent but lights on in the car with windows open
ttracted bugs.  A piece of mosquito netting and some magnets to hold
t over an open window kept the bugs at bay and made for much more
leasant evenings.
That´s all for now,
Mara - from Cristo, Chiloé, Chile
titches, AT99