[at-l] Sew...win eye lift

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Wed May 6 14:33:50 CDT 2009

Jim Bullard wrote:
> The % is the portion of the area they are forecasting for that they
> expect to get rain not the percentage of the day that the rain will
> happen. You got lucky and were in the part of the forecast area that
> got the rain. Now you just have to figure out how to get that lucky in
> having the numbers the the LOTTO folks draw.

Ahh...but, if they are going to change it from 40% to 80%, why not just
change it to the 100% that got it?  I mean...you should see the radar
map for Indiana this afternoon.  (And, another thing...I was looking at
radar from wunderground and intellicast at the same time....You'd've
thought it was from different months!!)