[at-l] Shoes

Red atr3dhead at gmail.com
Wed May 6 20:13:01 CDT 2009

Hey - my hiking boots, being very old, seem to have decided to retire. The
bottoms are kind of split in half, flapping around - but still attached to
the rest of the shoe, if that makes any sense. Can I use super glue or
something to keep them together until I can get a new pair? They don't have
to stand up to much hiking at the moment - just stay together when walked in
normally. Super glue? Cement? (anything but duct tape :p)

Red

p.s. and does anyone know if Leapfrog is still on the list?