[at-l] Trail building standards

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Thu May 7 11:17:42 CDT 2009

If wetlands and/or endangered species are involved it can get tricky.

Then there is "legal" vs. "ethical."

You might look at:

http://www.epa.gov/owow/wetlands/laws/

 http://www.epa.gov/owow/wetlands/facts/contents.html

http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/programs/farmbill/1996/fbilllnk.html

http://www.fws.gov/laws/lawsdigest/nawcact.html

Chainsaw

BTW -- If your friend does build it, check
http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/environment/fspubs/07232806/toc.htm for good how to
information.