[at-l] Getting Ready for My First SOBO Thru Hike!

ahrensbbj1 at yahoo.com ahrensbbj1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 12:26:43 CDT 2009

Hi all,
   Well I know you guys haven't heard much from me on the AT List, but my name is Bretton and I am almost ready to head out to Maine! My brother and I are hoping to hit the Northern trail head right around the first of June and that is right around the corner!
   Well I will have my BB on the trail so I plan on asking you for some help from time to time, which I hope is alright, and once the trip starts/ends, I am sure I will have more to contribute. Again I just wanted to re-introduce myself, my name is Bretton and for the last 10 months I have thought about finishing the trail at Springer almost everyday. Godspeed to all of you hand happy hiking!

         Bretton
Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry