[at-l] Mailing list for my upcoming western National Parks road trip

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Sat May 9 22:03:12 CDT 2009

For those who don’t already know, I’ll be leaving home in just over a week
to take a two- to three-month-long road trip to see the National Parks in the
western U.S.  I’ll be visiting Colorado, Utah, Arizona, California, Oregon,
Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and North/South Dakota.  On my
way back home I’ll be visiting friends in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee,
North Carolina and Georgia.  At least that’s the plan, if all goes well and the
money doesn’t run out.

I hope to be posting short emails now and then while on the road--possibly
not many, as I think I’ll be too busy and too tired to be doing a lot of writing
at the end of the day.  We’ll see.

If you would like to be on the mailing list for these updates, please reply to
this message telling me so.  I don’t want to bother folks with unwanted emails.

~~ ‘eArThworm’

Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com
"Better to be lost in the woods than in a maze of cubicles…"