[at-l] Mailing list for my upcoming western National Parks road trip

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:00:23 CDT 2009

I also vote for you posting your travel updates to the list, because
anything that the hiking world's greatest Librarian has to say is
automatically on-topic, no matter how far ranging. Plus, we all love
you and want to hear from you as often as possible :)
But if you decide to post only privately, please include me.