[at-l] BookCrossing

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 14:33:31 CDT 2009

--- On Tue, 5/12/09, Frank Looper <nightwalker.at at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, but heaven forbid any of us leave
> a Bible behind. Grounds for crucifixion, or so it seems.

### Unfortunately, history is replete with prior efforts being ill-disguised exercises in spiritual holocaust, to be soon followed by ecological, geographical, economic, military, and then (if anybody is left) cultural holocaust. Which is hugely funny, because what we don't appreciate in knocks on our front door, strikes us as pretty much okay when done elsewhere to entire populations. Hmmmmm. In any event, it certainly gives meaning to the ol' koan of

"If you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him."

goldenruletoe