[at-l] BookCrossing

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 15:41:57 CDT 2009

Speaking of the ministry of funny walks,  I was talking to a Dr. of something at Hawk Mtn Shelter.  He was in charge of something at ATC.  He was asking my opinion of the "new" ATC on his way to asking me to donate.  I told him when they lost the ministry of funny walks they lost the ministry of Clyde's cash.  David Addelton paid better attention to the dude and could tell more who he was.  He thought maybe I was crazy.

Clyde