[at-l] Trail Days-Flat Screen TV Raffle

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:15:34 CDT 2009

Jan, some people are just born lucky and you may be one of them.
With two flat screen monitors and a stereo inet, you could surf in simulated
3-D!!
I say "go for it" . . . ;)
[Well, there is that little bit about watching both crosseye'd so you'd see
the virtual-virtual in the middle . . .]

is there a word for the double virtual? yet?