[at-l] Trail Days Trip Report

Richard Calkins racalkins at msn.com
Thu May 21 18:23:41 CDT 2009

Dawg/Ms. J:

Your Number 9 is not correct!  I looked all day on Friday for Ms. Janet.  I looked and looked for her brown van.  I knew if I found it, Ms. Janet would be near by.  I looked and looked!  It was nowhere to be found.  I was very unhappy.  Finally, Friday night, I found Ms. Janet at the drum circle.  (What a surprise....)  Her van was there.  It was NOT tan.  It was white.  With colorful hand prints.  Next year, we'll kidnapp her for the new BBQ traditional dinner on Saturday night.  Look for the WHITE Van with the handprints...

hugs to all,

Longhaul

Richard A. Calkins (Home) 703 437-4240 (Cell) 703 901-5981