[at-l] smoke shifters

Kyvcat at aol.com Kyvcat at aol.com
Tue May 26 08:49:25 CDT 2009

I know what you mean. I always seem to remember him at a Gathering talking
about the great lightweight gear he'd found.

Vcat

In a message dated 5/26/09 9:38:01 AM, sloetoe at yahoo.com writes:

> You know, to this day I can't hear his name, nor see his smiling visage on
> the various TDs pictures, etc, without hearing his voice, hail and hearty.
>
> --- On Sat, 5/23/09, groberts6774 at comcast.net <groberts6774 at comcast.net>
> wrote:
> > I remember that.  Boy, do I miss JohnO.  Saying a prayer.

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377034x1201454326/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&amp;hmpgID=62&amp;
bcd=MaystepsfooterNO62)