[at-l] $50,000 for the Arizona Trail

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 12:27:05 CDT 2009

>From Sam H on the CDT-L:

I've been voting for the AZT to receive this 50k grant for the past
month and so far it is down by 1,000 votes and your help is needed.

1. Visit http://www.blazethetrail.com/greatoutdoors/vote/ (will open
in new window)
2. Get an account
3. Vote for the Arizona Trail
4. Check out the Redwood Creek Web site. It's actually a pretty cool
site (especially if you enjoy wine) that shows the company really
cares about the outdoors.
5. Send this message to all your hiking friends.

The voting ends in about four days. You can visit and vote once on the
Web and once via SMS on your phone everyday. Let's see if we can beat
out the lame New Orleans City Park who is currently in the lead.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art