[at-l] Earthworm Report

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 13:06:59 CDT 2009

It is so wonderful that she is doing this trip.....it's really amazing
to think that one can drive across the continent at leisure, and have
fun, when not that far back in time it was a dangerous adventure. I
guess that it could still be a dangerous adventure if one hopped a
freight-train, or flew an ultralight....