[at-l] $50,000 for the Arizona Trail

Kyvcat at aol.com Kyvcat at aol.com
Wed May 27 16:49:26 CDT 2009

What's the deal with needing to have an account? I really dislike having to
put in my information and getting a password just to vote for something.
Not just this. This kind of thing comes up all the time. Usually I just don't
bother to vote or take the quiz or whatever. But do you know why we have to
go through all this first?
Vcat.

In a message dated 5/27/09 1:27:31 PM, pmags at yahoo.com writes:

> 1. Visit http://www.blazethetrail.com/greatoutdoors/vote/ (will open
> in new window)
> 2. Get an account
> 3. Vote for the Arizona Trail
> 4. Check out the Redwood Creek Web site. It's actually a pretty cool
> site (especially if you enjoy wine) that shows the company really
> cares about the outdoors.
> 5. Send this message to all your hiking friends.

Dinner Made Easy Newsletter - Simple Meal Ideas for Your
Family. Sign Up Now!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221991367x1201443283/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225819%3B37274678%3Bs%
3Fhttp:%2F%2Frecipes.dinnermadeeasy.com%2F%3FESRC%3D622)