[at-l] a wretch like me.

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Fri May 29 19:04:42 CDT 2009

When my daughter was about 2 I would sing the song, "I love you truely" to her and she would say No truely daddy, Jenniffer!!  When she got married she wanted me to sing it.  Now let me tell ya on a scale of 1 to 10 with ten being a good singer I am a minus 7.  After I was done my grandmother that was 96 and hard of hearing, so she talked loud, leaned over and asked my sister, what the Hell was that?  My daughter loved it and everyone on my son in law's side of the family understood what I meant when I warned them that what Jenniffer wants, Jenniffer gets.

If she can have that, you can do what ever you want.  Everybody says it was the nicest wedding they were ever at.  They ate my food, drank my beer, and laughed at my singin, but the kids are married and I got the best lookin grandkids that ever drew a breath.  Do what ever your woman wants.  It's her day.  I say if she is marrying you she deserves what ever she wants :>))

Clyde