[at-l] a wretch like me.

Kyvcat at aol.com Kyvcat at aol.com
Fri May 29 20:31:41 CDT 2009

I was reading an article today about being asked to play music at weddings.
It said one of the songs to be sure you can play (and which it would be
good to play) is Amazing Grace.   That sounds like wedding etiquette approval
to me, so I'd have it plaid if I were you.

Vcat

In a message dated 5/28/09 10:20:34 PM, AThiker at smithville.net writes:

> So...lemme ax you this:   Is it 'alright', or 'ok'...to have "Amazing
> Grace" played at a wedding?  (If it is played on bagpipes, would
> 'played' be spelled 'plaid'? )

Discover the variety of Bisquick® mix. Get Recipes & Savings
Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222831871x1201491818/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225813%3B37274670%3Be%3Fhttp:%2F%2
Frecipes.bisquick.bettycrocker.com%3FESRC%3D971)