[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 66

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Sun May 31 21:17:27 CDT 2009

Our favorite shorts are made by Travelsmith, with mesh liner and several pockets, including a mesh zippered pocket.? I don't know what colors are available, but ours are black.? They double as swimming shorts.? Last week at Craig Creek just before the climb up to Audie Murphy memorial I emptied all of my pockets and took a cool dip in the creek.? The wet clothes kept me cool for awhile during the climb.? But the fabric dries quickly.

But I did not see those shorts on their website when I checked just now!

Dan