[at-l] Campmor

Beau email4beau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:49:46 CST 2009

I also have purchased from Campmor for many years.  Their a what you see
is what you get company.  Nothing super specialized.  The on sale
merchandise and their Campmor brand is always a good deal.  The website
has ten times more items than the catalog.  They are good about taking
merchandise back without question.
Beau
bleeder guy