[at-l] Stoves and fuel

Gary Ticknor garyticknor at verizon.net
Mon Nov 2 09:30:39 CST 2009

1. Turn your alcohol (soda can?) stove over and burn the Esbit tab on it.
2. Find a small rock.  Burn the Esbit on it.  prop up your pot on three
larger rocks.
3. Use method 2 above but prop your pot up on 3 tent stakes stuck into
the ground at an angle. Be careful not to let your pot spill.

BTW, alcohol is not hard to find on the Trail.

- Greenbriar