[at-l] Never. Re: sleeping bag?

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:03:46 CST 2009

It depends.
For me, walking the AT was the most important thing in my life, when I
walked it.
It might not be so for everyone.
And that's okay too.

Right now, in my life, other things have risen to the fore.
I think there are cycles or opportunities for a thruhike. If you're in one,
and have the desire, go for it.
But if you're "bad day" persists for two weeks or longer, uninterrupted by
moments of wild joy, you might want to rethink the venture. It might not be
your time.

You have to be somewhat out of the box anyway to even consider walking the
whole thing.
;-)
That alone is a whole journey in itself.

Jan