[at-l] longevity advice (Was: sleeping bag)

gadog430 at charter.net gadog430 at charter.net
Tue Nov 3 15:25:00 CST 2009

I am STILL close to my marathon team from two years ago. And I am THISCLOSE to my marathon team from this year.

I find it is a lot like my hiking family. You build a bond that just isn't breakable. We are all plotting more marathons right now. And we still feel that we are all in it together. It's no different from hiking in that there is NO WAY any of us would leave someone out on the course. No different.

My first full will be attempted in my hometown in March. I started working on pace and timing last night. I'm gonna use hiking @ the SORUCK as a gauge of where I am in training.

All prayers are accepted. :)

Dawg