[at-l] PA Ruck dates

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:04:42 CST 2009

January 29 - January 31 will be the dates for the PA Ruck 2010.

Superbowl is being held February 7 :)

The PA Ruck will be held Ironmasters Mansion Hostel at Pine Grove Furnace State Park PA.

I am waiting for a confirmation from the hostel regarding rates and as soon as that happens, I'll post the response here, or you may phone yourself at:  717-486-7575

If anyone has interests in presenting, displaying, forming instrumentals, please contact me - we'd like to hear what ya got.

We keep the Ruck political and religion free, thank you.

In the meantime, if you are planning a thru-hike, sectioning, or have any interests in hiking and fellowship, this is where you want to be. We have a grand time!

Some folks like to arrive earlier than Friday and that's a great idea, myself included. Phone the hostel to reserve.

We are having a Kid's program this time around - for children ages 9 through 16.  Hiking and outdoor ideas are welcome and appreciated. I will supervise the group (if they let me), we haven't decided on the time slot yet.

Thanks all -
Marsha
www.paruck.com
PA Ruck is now on Facebook

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live.
http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/pc-scout/laptop-set-criteria.aspx?cbid=wl&filt=200,2400,10,19,1,3,1,7,50,650,2,12,0,1000&cat=1,2,3,4,5,6&brands=5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16&addf=4,5,9&ocid=PID24727::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WWL_WIN_evergreen2:112009