[at-l] longevity advice (Was: sleeping bag)

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 08:35:10 CST 2009

That is a very impressive history of perseverance and pain-tolerance!
Amazing! Reading your post makes me appreciate even more how ridiculously
healthy i became after i had my footwear problem solved, and how lucky i was
in not having to force myself to eat. Congratulations to the both of you on
surviving all of those injuries!