[at-l] magical... Re: Was longevity advice....now: 2000 milers......

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 11:51:28 CST 2009

Ya know, now that you ask, I aint sure.  I assumed they were women but I guess they wouldn't of had to been.

It's funny how I remember stuff about the trail but when it come to anything else I can't remember shit.  I remember reading Dragon's Breath journal.  It was the first one I read.  I remember reading Sheltowee's, the first as they were hiking.  My first ruck, Pog and Orangebug and maybe Sly and Hotdog? in the woods at Gooch Gap I think.

Clyde

Clyde