[at-l] early January...BMT or AT?

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:41:58 CST 2009

On 11/5/09, Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My best guess right now is that I will have a two week window to hike, from
> roughly January 1 to the January 15 weekend (which weekend corresponds to
> the SoRuck...).

I'm not objective on this one. The Southern AT in Winter is one of my
favorite places/times in the world.

And you might be slow enough for me to keep up with these days. That
may never happen again. :-)

On a similar note, I got my wife a new ChiWienie pup today. I can
probably bargain that into at least a week-long just about any time
before Thanksgiving. The surgeon said I should wait two weeks, but he
doesn't know about my Magic Recuperative Powers. When I had an
umbilical hernia repaired ~15 years ago, my body grew skin over the
top of the stitches before it was time to take them out. One normally
doesn't want to hear his surgeon say "I've never seen that before!",
but it was pretty funny to see the look on his face. (Picture eyebrows
rising into hairline.)

FrankenGottaGoRightNow!